Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Arkansas Pageant!

This past weekend, Gentry and I traveled down to Arkansas for the Miss Arkansas USA and Miss Arkansas Teen USA pageant! It was a blast! I finally got to meet my Nebraska Teen USA and Miss Oklahoma USA pageant sisters! :) It was great to bond more with the Vanbros girls. The competition was so tough for the Arkansas pageant, I would not want to have been a judge! In the end, the Miss Arkansas USA winner was Kelsey Dow and the Miss Arkansas Teen USA winner was Amber Mitchell! Congratulations to both of them! They did such a great job and will make their state proud! It was a great experience to travel down to Arkansas with Gentry and get to know her better! We are practically sisters now! I am so happy to have such a GREAT and BEAUTIFUL big sis to be there for me! Thanks Gentry, I love you! :) On another note, this Saturday we have an appearance at the at the KU vs. Iowa State basketball game!! How exciting! I am looking forward to that, especially since I am going to KU next year! Then on Sunday I will be busy all day with the Natalie M. fashion show where I'll represent VanBros and talk about the Miss Kansas USA and Miss Kansas Teen USA pageants! I will be there bright and early, so I have to get my White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks on the way of course! If you are in the area come by to watch!!!

XOXO
The Arkansas 2011 Queens!

Kelsey Dow, Miss Arkansas USA 2012!

:)

Thank you to our sponsors, Sassy Chic Boutique, for letting Gentry and
I wear two beautiful Sherri Hills available in the store for purchase! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment